forum romadoria-empirebyzantin Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Emoticon Codes 2010

Répondre au sujet    forum romadoria-empirebyzantin Index du Forum » Taverne » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
pilionor

Message Facebook Emoticon Codes 2010 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

"PLATO Emoticons, revisited". Rainbow. Mouse Face. Kimono. Lucia (flag:LC) St. Sheaf of Rice. Hammer. Lipstick. Alarm Clock. Mushroom. Globe With Meridians. An emoticon (/motkn/, i-MOHT-i-kon, rarely pronounced /mtkn/)[1][2][3][4] is a pictorial representation of a facial expression using ASCII characters, usually punctuation marks, numbers and letters, to express a person's feelings or mood. Glowing Star. ^ Dresner & Herring (2010). Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Sparkles. Rocket. Pierre and Miquelon (flag:PM) St. Princess. Check it out, it's pretty cool and it works awesomely and looks originally in FB comments. TELL.WTF The next level of text transformation. Emoticon icon art for Facebook comments You'll have more fun with Emoji if you'll arrange them into meaningful patterns. Link. Pig Face. Christmas Tree. Vowel jamos such as , depict a crying face. Locked With Key. This stick figure represents failure and despair.[44] It is also commonly used for representing a great admiration (sometimes with an overtone of sarcasm) for someone else's view or action.[citation needed] It was first used in late 2002 at the forum on Techside, a Japanese personal website. Another apparently Western invention is the use of emoticons like *,.,* or ;.; to indicate vampires or other mythical beasts with fangs. DVD. Black Square Button. Scroll. Smiling Face With Halo. Mixture of Western and Japanese style[edit] Exposure to both Western and Japanese style emoticons or kaomoji through blogs, instant messaging, and forums featuring a blend of Western and Japanese pop culture has given rise to many emoticons that have an upright viewing format 5a02188284
facebook messenger for symbian60collage maker using facebook photossnopes facebook accounts being hackedfacebook find list of pages i likefacebook update hackshow to increase facebook page likes instantlyhow to hide your likes and comments on facebookcode facebook thang 3download facebook messenger for nokia 2710i need a email address for facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 19:00 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 19:00 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum romadoria-empirebyzantin Index du Forum » Taverne » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation